OFFSHORE MANAGERS LIMITED (OML) is an Independent Financial Services Company organized and incorporated in the Commonwealth of the Bahamas on April 17, 1990. The company is licensed and regulated under the provisions of the Financial and Corporate Services Providers Act, 2000 as a Financial Services Provider and is a member of The Bahamas Financial Services Board.
OML offers the following services and products to qualified individuals and corporations throughout the world:
- Formation and management of companies, including the provision of Registered Office, Registered Agent, Directors and nominee Shareholders.
- Establishment and management of Foundations, provision of registered officem secretary and nominee Founder.
- Succession planning services, including individual trustee for Offshore trusts and related administrative services.
- Escrow services, including the establishment of brokerage and bank accounts.
- Financial advisory services
- Reinvoicing services, bookkeeping, and preparation of financial statements.
- The Company’s President, Elizabeth A. Smith, is a citizen and resident of The Bahamas with extensive experience in private banking, fiduciary and corporate services.